- Healthy dose of cascading antioxidants in a sustained release formula.
- Provides herbs, bioflavonoids, vitamins and minerals with antioxidant functions.
- The science bit: as a free radical scavenger, it counteracts the effects of free radical oxygen molecules by giving up an electron, effectively neutralising the potentially damaging molecule.
A constant slow release of nutrients enhances
the body's ability to provide antioxidant defences. The nutrients in Antioxidant
Sustained Release are released over a longer period to allow for optimum utilisation
by the body's systems.
With over a decade of high-level training and competition on the dance floor, we do all we can to protect our health. The combination of a clean lifestyle, body maintenance, and Antioxidant Sustained Release helps us keep our bodies in a peak state every day. Our competitive edge on and off the floor is thanks to Modere. – Alison & Vaughan Liddicoat, Modere Sponsored Athletes
Take one tablet in the morning and one at
night. For optimum benefit, take Antioxidant in the morning and Antioxidant
Sustained Release at night. Children 7-12: Take one tablet daily.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. This product contains selenium which is toxic in high doses. A daily dose of 150 micrograms for adults of selenium from dietary supplements should not be exceeded. Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice. Each tablet contains 180 micrograms of caffeine. Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Vitis vinifera (grape) concentrated extract equivalent to dry seed9g
- standardised to procyanidins 71.3mg
- equivalent to polyphenols calculated as catechin 38.5mg
- standardised to catechins 29.9mg, equiv to caffeine 180mcg)
- standardised to curcuminoids 20mg
- standardised to lycopene 124mcg
Pinus strobus (white pine) concentrated extract equivalent to dry outer stem bark 5mg
Citrus bioflavonoids extract 50mg
Coenzyme Q10 (ubidecarenone) 15mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid from calcium ascorbate dihydrate) 61.95mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate) 50IU
Potassium (potassium sulfate) 6.73mg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 13mcg
Zinc (zinc amino acid chelate) 2mg
To view and download the Fact Sheet please click here.
Sure, others claim to be safe, but have they been doing it for 25 years? We have. We pioneered safe, non-toxic products and demanded excellence from ourselves every day along the way. And still do. We don't compromise—you'll never see us use cheap ingredients, harsh chemicals, test on animals, or create lame products. This is our promise.